3/16/09

Monday

I've always loved Mondays. The start of a new week! Getting back on schedule. I really hate the disorganization of the weekends. Really Really. i look forward to Mondays. Particularly this Monday... I joined weight watchers and missed my first meeting last week due to snow. So today I am off to partake in my first official meeting and weigh in. Let's just say I am glad because I have felt so darn confused by the e-tools offered online thru weight watchers.

I dreamed last night that it snowed. I decided I had better go out and warm the beast up, only to discover some jack had left the passenger door open! The battery was dead. I was instantly mad. It's always amazed me how much emotion you can find in a dream. I was really ticked! I wanted to kick someones ass. Somehow, probably because I realized I was dreaming, I managed to hit the steering wheel hard enough to get the beast to start. woo hoo. Then I decided to go four-by-fouring... woo hoo, thru the field I went.

I'm kinda going to take on my day the very same as I did my dream... I'm going to put myself into four wheel drive and get things done. no more horsing around. :-)

Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! Glad to see you are feeling better :) Your dream is way more fun than the one I had a few weeks ago where President Clinton was corn rowing my hair. Not sure how to interpret that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was just a dream. Nothing worse than car troubles on a Monday morning. Sorry, I'm not that much of a fan. Rainy says and Mondays always get me down? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever read or heard those 3 little words in that exact order "I Love Monday". WOW! What are you on, and can I have some?!? LOL... J/K!

    That truly is an awesome attitude! I can I can try to change my perspective on Monday... Nah... I doubt it would work! =)

    Good luch at WW! I hope it goes well!

    AND BTW... MBFSSOB- what are YOU on, and keep it FAR AWAY from me!! ROFLOL J/K!!

    ReplyDelete